My photo
i am adriana rosalind white. i was born and raised in the salty city, but for seven years, i have called music city home. i am happily married to a man with a mustache. and together, we are living the dream. i have a true passion for baking and hope to one day own a quaint little bakery full of tasty treats and lots of love.

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

[my heart is happy.]
let me tell you the reasons why....

1.i played my guitar today. i sang. i wrote.

2. my best friend stephanie is here. and it is perfect. i sipped coffee with her today. and it was perfect. we laughed alot. and it was absolutely perfect. and i get to hang out with her until monday. perfect.

3. it is amazing how someone can feel like home.
[she feels like home.]

4. within the next two weeks, i will be seeing abi. funky. and pos
sibly dustin. three of the people i have missed the most.

5. i am eating a nerd rope and drinking dr. pepper.

6. my cupcakes are becoming quite the hit. i think rock and roll cookie dough is picking up speed....
[i came home to find these pictures on myspace.]

[christian. chad]


Boldthis is the exact reason why i make cupcakes.

the end.


ps. i am listening to nick and noras infinate playlist. [amazing.]


1 comment:

// said...

this made me tear up a little. I don't know if you'll ever read this. i remember that week...